Automatic Data Loss Protection for Your Small Business
CrashPlan® for Small Business will protect your files continuously or you can configure a custom schedule that fits your work day. Files are verified for accuracy to avoid corruption or loss.
The file you’re working on right now is the one most in need of protection, so CrashPlan takes care of it, and makes it easy to go back in time to a precise version of a file or folder.
Flexible scheduling allows you to customize your file protection schedule for certain files. Handpick and prioritize what files go where, and how often.
We don’t place limits on individual file sizes. Plus, we’ll never charge you extra to restore your files. CrashPlan is designed to use minimal CPU power and is silently keeping your files protected as efficiently as possible.
External drive protection
Protect external hard drives for no additional cost. If you move your external drive CrashPlan will pick up where it left off the next time you plug in your drive.
Customizeable file versioning
You tell us how long to keep your deleted files and how many versions to keep so we can best accommodate your data loss protection and security needs.
Rely on a high performance Virtual Backup and Replication solution
Up and running quickly, without the need for complex configurations!
With Altaro VM Backup, you can install and run your first virtual machine (VM) backup in less than 15 minutes. Get up and running quickly, without the need for complex configuration or software dependencies.
Powerful and fast centralised full control & scalability
Managing and configuring backup/restore jobs across multiple hosts has never been simpler.
- Powerful functionality, easy to use – Offsite backup replication (with WAN acceleration), granular restore options for individual files and Exchange items, automated backup verification, and more!
- WAN-Optimized Replication – VMs can be replicated to a remote site continuously, dramatically improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) – VMs can be backed up as frequently as every 5 minutes, ensuring that in a data loss scenario, only a few minutes of data are lost, significantly optimizing the Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Flexibility without the complexities – Simply drag and drop selected VMs to your chosen backup schedules and retention policies
- Cloud Management Console – Ground-breaking cloud based tool to centrally monitor and manage all your Altaro VM Backup installations from a single online console.
- 256-bit AES encryption – All Altaro offsite backup copies automatically benefit from 256-bit AES encryption through the secure passphrase you configure upon initial setup. Encryption is optional for local backups.
5 Reasons Backup are Essential to Business
Without a plan, your business can suffer from permanent data loss, unnecessary expenses, and massive downtown. With these threats looming overhead, a majority of SMBs still go without having a backup plan for their business data.
- Losing Data is Simple – when technology experts talk about data loss, people always think of catastrophic events, which is not how most data disappears. Human error and hardware malfunction are much more likely causes for data loss in your organization. These are hard to prevent and happen in a variety of “everyday” situations.
- Cyber Attacks – while everyday situations are the most common form of data loss, know that all data is a target for cyber-attacks, especially for SMBs. Information is valuable to hackers, and it doesn’t matter what your business type or size is.
- Downtime – when you lose data (from any reason) the downtime that you endure after that loss is more than just irritating, it makes it hard or impossible for you and your employees to get their work done. If you have no way of recovering essential files, you will be forced to start your recovery process from scratch.
- Invaluable Data – some of the documents or files that your business has is invaluable. If lost, it might be impossible to continue doing business. These could be client lists, research history, or data on your next big breakthrough. If you don’t have a backup and recovery plan for this type of data, what will you do when it disappears one day?
- Reputation – do you have client data for clients? How will you begin to tell them that it’s gone? Your reputation is vital to your business. You want to make sure that you’re doing everything to keep that information safe and secure. Backups of this information could be what makes or breaks your business reputation.